Team Up for Missing Children
Minnesota United FC is hosting a sleepover fundraising event to benefit the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, Saturday Oct. 12 at the National Sports Center Stadium in Blaine, Minnesota. The “TeamUP For Missing Children” fundraiser will begin Saturday, Oct. 12 at 8 p.m. and conclude Sunday morning, Oct. 13 at 6 a.m. All proceeds from the event will be donated to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. The goal for each participant to raise is $500.
LIST OF EVENTS:
- Watch a replay of Minnesota United’s game versus the Atlanta Silverbacks from that night on a pop-up screen on the field.
- Special movie presentation on the pop-up screen following the game replay.
- Inflatables for kids to play and run around.
- Play big ball soccer on the field.
- Free sandwich from Chick-fil-a
Kids are encouraged to participate in the sleepover and must be accompanied by an adult at the sleepover. There must be a 1:1 adult/child ratio at the event, only one account is required for an adult/child participant.
For questions, call 763.331.8777